Forgney National School Cloncallow Ballymahon Co Longford
Forgney National School is a co-educational primary school under the patronage of the Catholic Bishop of Meath. The school aims to promote the full and harmonious development of all pupils: cognitive, intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual, including a living relationship with God and other people and promotes a Christian philosophy of life.
As a school community we:
- Value everyone equally, regardless of ability or background.
- Put good relationships at the heart of all we do.
- Value respect and courtesy.
- Ensure that excellent reaching and learning is our core activity.
- Set high expectations in a supportive and caring atmosphere.
- Promote self-reliance in each individual, while at the same time valuing our independence.
- Focus on hard work and individual achievement in all endeavours.
- Work collaboratively with all partners in education.